Purpose and objectives of the Club
1. The main goal of the Club is to promote cultural, educational, and scientific activities in the whisky consumption sphere, the development of whisky production, and the protection of the common interests of its members.
2. The main objectives of the Club are:
2.1. Promotion of whisky production.
2.2. Methodological and technical support of the Club members.
2.3. Implementation of representative functions and protection of the Club interests and its members in public, legislative, and judicial institutions.
2.4. Implementation of representative functions in international public organizations to fulfill the tasks of the Club.
2.5. Study of materials and dissemination of international experience in the field of creating such public organizations.
3. To perform statutory tasks in the manner established by the current legislation, the Club:
- takes part in carrying out information and explanatory work regarding the history of whisky production, the culture of its consumption, the organization of tastings;
- contributes to the organization and development of whisky production;
- promotes the establishment of friendly relations with whisky connoisseurs from other countries;
- takes part in international organizations created by whisky connoisseurs and events held under their auspices;
- attracts whisky connoisseurs to the activities of the Club, organizes meetings for Club members to communicate and exchange knowledge on whisky;
- promotes communication among whisky fans to exchange information about whisky and develop ideas for improving the quality of the beverage and deliver these ideas to producers;
- conducts community research at the amateur level to substantiate the health benefits of drinking whisky responsibly;
- assists in providing information on exclusive whisky and their tasting;
- assists Club members and interested persons in researching the problems of increasing consumption or decreasing demand for whisky in the world and Ukraine;
- takes part in organizing exhibitions and conferences, holding forums, congresses, and symposia to exercise the rights and freedoms of Club members;
- organizes games and competitions for its members to expand the volume of knowledge about whisky and the cultural organization of communication;
- represents the interests of Club members in relations with producers and distributors of whisky. Notifies whisky producers about the proposals and wishes of the Club members.